Double Ended Stitch Holders are perfect for securely holding work in progress stitches while focusing on other project sections. Simply remove the end cap and slip active stitches onto the central pin and replace the end cap. When you are ready to resume work, your safely held stitches can easily be retrieved from either side of the stitch holder regardless of the direction they were threaded from.
- Remove either end cap of the Double-Ended Stitch Holder
- Once removed, insert the cap to the opposite end of the holder
- Slip the stitches onto the holder
- Unhook the end cap to close
Available in four sizes
- Length: 5 1/4" (13.3cm)
- Recommended for knitting needle sizes No. 2 (2.75mm)-No. 7 (4.50mm)
Medium Holder is 5-1/4" in length. For needle sizes No 5 (3.75mm)-No. 11 (8mm).
- Length: 6 1/2" (16.5cm)
- Recommended for knitting needle sizes No. 5 (3.75mm)-No. 11 (8.0mm)
Materials: Polyurethane, EVOH Resin