Keep over thirty essential embroidery stitches at your fingertips
Get the pocket guide to embroidery that everyone's talking about—a sixty-four page mini book that's perfect to take on the go! Keep your favorite stitches within reach, with this all-in-one reference for hand stitchers, crazy quilters, and free-form embroiderers. Learn the best stabilizers and thread for embroidery from expert Christen Brown, then branch out with embellishments, beads, and charms. This petite paperback is the perfect size for your purse or sewing kit.
• Take it with you anywhere!
• Quick and easy reference to over thirty embroidery stitches—both starter stitches and more advanced combinations!
• Beef up your needlework know-how with expertise on everything from choosing threads to adding embellishments!
• Fall in love with embroidery all over again, and share this giftable guide with everyone you know who loves to sew!
This mini forty-eight-page book is packed with mega information on all the key sashiko basics! Best-selling author Sylvia Pippen shares everything from a bit of history and applications for sashiko to the necessary supplies, how to mark the designs, and stitching techniques. Even learn how to create your own sashiko design from your favorite inspirational photo! Or use one of the twenty-seven included designs. Plus, at such a great price, you can afford to buy one for your sewing group, sister, mom, friend, or anyone else you know who loves to sew as much as you do!
- Sashiko is easy to do on the go and this guide is perfect to go with you
- Twenty-seven designs in a handy pocket size
- Tips and tricks to make sashiko embroidery more successful, including how to prepare the thread, how to avoid pulling, successful stitching, and even ironing